If you live in Berks, Chester, or Montgomery county, Pennsylvania I am available to do in-person personal training.
What is personal training?
Personal training is just as the name indicates – training for you personally. It can include strength, cardio, flexibility, balance, or overall conditioning. Everyone’s needs are different and that’s part of what I enjoy most about training clients, is discovering where we need to focus and then creating a plan for results. Personal training can benefit anyone from a child trying to make a sports team for school to an aging adult with osteoporosis or chronic disease. It is training geared to the needs of the individual.
I have helped a variety of clients over the years. Here are a few examples:
- Teenager trying out for her school’s soccer team – she made the team!
- Middle aged gentleman waking in pain every night thinking this was something he’d just have to live with – wrong! His pain has resolved through our work together.
- Older woman who was losing her ability to perform daily activities of life – she is stronger and more independent.
- Stay at home mothers that wanted to stay fit – they might do more push-ups than you!
Whatever your level of fitness is, a strength and conditioning plan should be part of your life. If you don’t have one, let’s talk about what a plan might look like for you and how it will benefit you.
If it is running that brought you to my website, know that strength and conditioning could be the piece separating you from your next PR or getting that Boston Qualifying time. I love strength and conditioning and feel like it translates into my running performance and helps me to stay injury free. I offer running specific strength training workouts. Let’s talk!
Fitness offers freedom from some of the aches and pains of chronic disease. It allows us to change our physique and get stronger, more fit, and lead a healthy life. It helps us reach our goals and make forward progress. Fitness improves our mental health as well. The benefits are endless.
Adult and youth performance/conditioning
Whether you run, compete in obstacle races, or participate in an adult sports league – it is important to have a certain level of strength and conditioning. Having a structured strength and conditioning program will help you perform at your best and mitigate potential injury. I will work with you to create a plan that will help break through that training plateau and get you to the next level.
Youth sports are also very competitive these days. Is your child trying to make a certain sports team? Contact me to discuss how your child can get the edge they need to make the team, or enhance their performance to get that college scholarship!
General fitness and strength training
Want to lose weight, gain strength and/or mobility? As we grow older, obesity and chronic disease can make life less enjoyable and more difficult in many ways. Contact me to discuss how I can help you get back to a healthy weight and increase your strength in the process. Believe me when I say that now is the time to do this. The longer we wait to take action the harder it gets. I work with all ages and abilities and know how to ease you into the process. Don’t think you can’t do this. Book your consult now.
How it works
- Schedule a FREE consultation with me to discuss your goals.
- Prepare to begin an initial plan of action – i.e. a basic routine, nutrition app, track caloric expenditure, equipment, etc.
- Enroll in the personal training service that would include 1-2 new workouts each week, designed for you specifically.
- Access your workouts using a calendar app – which tells you what exercises to complete, when, and how often.
- Attend scheduled sessions with me to keep you on track.
In-person personal training is available in the Philadelphia area. Let’s get started!